An official update from FBRI about the latest (7.5) software. A new link has been passed out to all? So we will be calling this FPS 220.127.116.11. No word on if this one was tested to properly work with windows machines. Check your email from FBRI for the link.
So let’s do an update…
Listing of communications to contributors known to FSD (up to 1 year):
- 2017/03/17 Revised update link for FPS 7.50 download
- 2017/03/16 Critical update on FPS 7.50 and Universal Library Download
- 2017/03/16 Installation package for FPS 7.50…!!!
- 2017/03/15 FBRI workshop on transitioning to the new FPS Universal Library
- 2017/03/10 FPS 7.5 and Universal Library Download Available
- 2017/02/27 FBRI workshop on transitioning to the new FPS Universal Library
- 2017/01/24 Biometrician Position Available and Graduate Student Fellowship Offered (WFCA Mailing)
- 2017/01/24 FBRI Biometrician position open and Graduate Student Fellowship available
- 2016/12/06 FBRI chairman’s letter for November board meeting
- 2016/11/04 Coming up soon: FBRI annual meeting
- 2016/10/20 FBRI annual meeting coming up soon
- 2016/10/06 FBRI annual meeting registration
- 2016/08/30 FPS planning workshop and universal library release
- 2016/08/11 FPS workshop on harvest planning
- 2016/06/27 Voluntary Termination of Endowment Agreements (Snail Mail)
- 2016/06/23 FBRI chairman’s letter for June board meeting
- 2016/06/17 FPS guidebook available for download.
- 2016/06/03 FBRI workshop on June 7 in Corvallis (workshop participants only)
- 2016/05/25 FPS workshop on FPS localization by SiteGrid
- 2016/05/13 New FPS workshop on localization by SiteGrid
Listing of FPS Updated known to FSD (2015):
- 2017/03/17 – 7.5.1
- 2017/03/10 – 7.5.0 (KNOWN TO CRASH COMPUTERS UPON INSTALLATION)
- 2015/11/05 – 7.4.5 (#2?)
- 2015/11/04 – 7.4.5 (#1?)
- 2015/07/06 – 7.4.4
- 2015/06/10 – 7.4.3
- 2015/06/01 – 7.4.2
- 2015/05/22 – 7.4.1
FSD will continue to post updates about FBRI communications as FSD is aware of them in hopes that all contributing organizations will be made privy to the updates from FBRI.